Monday, July 14, 2008

A Conversation

I just met Taylor for lunch. I would like to tell you about a conversation that we had.

Kristen Taylor: So I have to tell you something about Mr. Big.
Brian: What's wrong? Is she okay!?
Taylor: I think so.
Brian: What do you mean 'you think so?'
Taylor: Well she's alive...
Brian: Is she puking?
Taylor: No...
Brian: What happened?
Taylor: So I'm getting ready to come meet you and I was watching a little tv first. Mr. Big was sitting on the couch next to me and I noticed she was sitting on something. I didn't pay much attention to it until she moved again and I saw that it was a rubber band. Then she got off the couch and I noticed that the rubber band...was coming out of her butt.
Brian: ............
Taylor: She kept trying to bite it but then it would scare her when it moved.

Yes, ladies and gentleman, my cat is currently at home, apparently trying to get a rubber band out of her butt. O. M. G.

1 comment:

Iknowaboutpopular said...

I have the same problem with Jeff at least every other month. Just leave Big alone. It'll pass.