Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Thing I'm Loving Today

1. America Ferrera at the premiere of "Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2"



2. Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog

If you're a fan of Joss Whedon, or Buffy, or musicals, or Neil Patrick Harris, or Nathan Fillion, or laughing, or smiling, or joy....you should check out this forty-five minute one act. An aspiring evil-villain, Dr. Horrible, wants to join the Evil League of Evil and win the girl of his dreams but his nemesis Captain Hammer keeps foiling his plans. I had heard the buzz about it but didn't realize how amazing it is until I watched it. It's available for purchase on Itunes or can also find it on Hulu.com.

http://www.hulu.com/watch/28343/dr-horribles-sing-along-blog


3. American Teen

A documentary about five teens during their Senior Year of high school. A mix between Mtv's The Hills and True Life, it's funny, touching, and completely riveting.

Dear "American Teen's" Hannah Bailey,

I think you're amazing and want to be friends with you. You made me laugh a lot during your movie and your grandma is the shit. I think you'd fit in really well at Wednesday Game Nights and I know that the boys would love you. So if you want to leave a comment with your email we can catch up and get together. It'd be really great if you, me could hang out. Plus, let's throw in Amanda Lorber from Mtv's "The Paper," cause she's pretty amazing, like you. Let's make it happen Hannah Bailey.

Love,
Brian


4. My friends


They're pretty freakin' awesome.

5. This


And that concludes this edition of "Things I'm Loving Today."

No comments: