Tuesday, July 22, 2008

[title of movie]

Okay this is the last [title of show] blog for a while, I promise. I's bored at work today and decided to cast the [tos] movie. Yes. Like I said. I's bored.

So we'd start with the Book writer, Hunter Bell, played by Prince Harry. Clearly we're going for a younger demographic with this casting.


Then we have the song writer, Jeff Bowen, played by Patrick Wilson. These two guys look so much alike it's freaky.


Susan Blackwell, played by Holly Hunter. Both handsome ladies.


Heidi Blickenstaff, played by Renee Zellweger. I happen to think that Heidi is prettier though...

Musical director and "orchestra" Larry Pressgrove played by an older Ed Harris.


The "director of the show," Michael Berresse, would be played by the amazing Jake Gyllenhaal

And just for the hell of it I'd be in the movie, played by Brett Harrison


Actually scratch that. I'd play myself. I just wanted to see a picture of me next to Brett Harrison...

1 comment:

Iknowaboutpopular said...

Really? Renee Zellweger? I was okay to let the ugly boyfriend comment go but this is almost unforgivable. Unless the role is breastless-puffy-coke-whore then she shall be cast as nothing!