Tuesday, August 12, 2008

G. W. is D.R.U.N.K.

Looks like Georgie Boy is having a little bit TOO much fun at the Olympics....

"Lemmee alone....I dun't need yer help...I'm the Popsicle of the United Schates of Ameerica...."

George: "To the left, to the left, to the right, to the right"
Barbara: "I swear to God...."
George: "C'mon Japan!! Let me see your Tootsie Roll!!"
Mitt Romney: "China, G.W., China."



George: "Ya'll want to start another war? I say lesh doo it. A-Ok 10-4...."
Laura: "Shh. Georgie don't." (said 'Scottie don't' from Austin Powers)



Laura: "Honey...honey...wrong way...George. GEORGE. Turn it...around....motherfu....ah screw it."

George: "And this little piggy went wee wee wee....he he...wee wee."
M. Phelps: "Dude. Stop touching my f-ing medal."

George: "WHOOMP there it is!!!!"
Barbara: "Dad...that's like fifteen years old. Dad. DAD!"
George: "Drop it like it's hot!!!"

George: "SPANK IT!!!!"

3 comments:

bridgetloay said...

you have to LOVE how embarrassed barbara looks in each and every one of these photos...good lord george!!! i would give anything to see her face while daddy is playing "smack that" with the beach volleyball team...

Lisa said...

Omg these pics are hilarious.....

Ramsey said...

LOL!! I'm still laughing at these pictures!