Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I Done Read These Blogs

Many people have expressed to me that they enjoy reading my blog. And I have a link to the right of the blogs that I enjoy reading as well--but there are a few that particularly bring joy to my day. And I'd like to share those with you. Now.

*95% Complete and Utter Crap - Amanda
http://igottheblacklungpop.blogspot.com/
Amanda is one of my oldest and funniest friends. She has an acerbic wit and always and an intelligent view on so many situations in her life. If you're lucky you'll hear a story about Gavin, her genius child, who is charming and hilarious and to hear Amanda re-tell the stories is truly a treat. She's bad at blogging, but hopefully she'll be encouraged to keep up the streak she just started (if you can call two blogs in a row a streak)

*PopWrap -Jarett
http://blogs.nypost.com/popwrap/
Possibly the only friend who blogs as much as I do, J takes the latest celebrity gossip and gives the readers his commentary and thoughts. He's hilarious and snarky, and delivers the best pictures to go with his stories. If you want up-to-the-minute celebrity news, head to TMZ or Perez, but if you want smart, witty stories about celebrities, PopWrap is the way to go.

*I muse. I move. I morph - Annette
http://sweetannette.blogspot.com/
Of course I have to give a shout out to my wife Annette, one of the first blogs I ever started reading. She basically just tells about her life being married to a hot doctor, jetting off on vacations, participating in theater events, and redecorating her house...but she has a way with words that makes you want to read on. She's absolutely darling and Canadian, so you often feel like you're reading something that comes from a far away foreign land. Which technically it does but....Canadians aren't really foreign. They're just like, Diet American. ;)

*Single Servings with Spence - Spencer
http://www.singleservingswithspence.blogspot.com/
Even though he taught me it was spelled "Spenc," not "Spence" S.S.W.S teaches those single, sad, nobodies out there how to cook delicious meals on a budget, and yes that's a serving for one, please. I'm not nearly smart or creative enough with food to come up with half of these menu items and if there's one thing Spencer knows how to do, it's cook on a budget. He came over once and taught me how to make a dish and I rode that bitch for the next two weeks. Seriously. I had it 5/7 days of the week both weeks. If that's not sad, I don't know what is. Sad...but DELICIOUS.

*FourFour - Rich
http://fourfour.typepad.com/
This bitch is crazy! Rich has the greatest movie reveiws, reality show commentaries, and Top Model recaps you've ever seen. He picks the greatest pictures and animated gifs and is the type of person that says exactly what you were thinking, but were afraid to say. I've never laughed out loud more at a website than I have at Rich's Top Model recaps. This is one fierce Tranny! *side note* Rich is not an actual tranny. Just wanted to clear that up.

*Living My Life in NY - Billy
http://livingmylifeinny.blogspot.com/
I have never met Billy. Billy has never met me. But somehow we now read each others' blogs every day. I can't even recall how I came to find his blog. But it's smart, thoughtful, insightful, and full of proper grammar and spelling and ya'll know how much I love that. Like Annette, Billy is another blogger who just blogs about his life but does it in a way that is riveting and makes you want to know more about him.

*[title of shoe] blog
http://www.titleofshow.com/blog/index.php
You'll laugh, you'll cry, you'll be cramazed. It's [tos]ome.

There are other blogs I read that are seldom updated but still enjoyable, however, until they update more frequently they're not getting a shout out on here (I'm talking to you Tanner, Brynn, Sarah, Ramsey, and Heidi!!!)

Some People I Wish Had Blogs
*My brother, Patrick. Somehow reading his newspaper articles about sports just don't do it for me.
*ScottD. I love reading his perfectly crafted emails, and I'm always interested in what he has to say.
*Vinny. Another person who writes great emails and would probably run an interesting blog.
*Bridget. Homegirl makes me laugh. And I can always use more Bridget in my diet.

So that's that. Thanks for reading BriTunes. I love that I have a place where I can express my random, weird, and sometimes over thought thoughts. Keep on keeping on, ya'll!

No comments: