Monday, August 18, 2008

Perez and Alanis

So ya'll know I love me some Alanis Morissette. And you also probably know that I'm a fan of Perez Hilton. You also may know that Alanis has been putting on the pounds lately...which is fine...I love her the same. Is it bad that I laughed out loud when I saw this picture on Perez's site this morning?

I think it's the "I'm Hungry" writing that made me crack up. I know that Perez likes Lani, so it's all in good fun, but she might want to consider wearing less tight pants next time....

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Poor Alanis...it's bad enough to break up with a guy, but then to have said guy then get engaged to Scarlett Johanssen...I'd be forced to eat my feelings, too!

Silly Billy said...

Damnit Amanda, that is what I was gonna say!

OR, maybe all the toxins in the green slime from "You Can't Do That on Television" is finally slowing down her metabolism.

Silly Billy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.