Friday, August 1, 2008

Things I'm Not Okay With

1. Decapitation
Did ya'll hear that story about the guy on the bus in Canada? Apparently he sawed off his sleeping neighbor's head. On a bus. In Canada. Head. Sawed off.
Just one more reason why Canadians are weird. (Jk wife, jk!)
Now I know that I snore but can you imagine what kinds of noises was this boy making to prompt his seat mate to saw. Off. His head. I'm not okay with that.

2. Glass in my flip flops

A few weeks ago one of my delightful cats knocked a glass off a table and it proceeded to shatter everywhere. Following this occurrence, I would step on a tiny piece of glass and it wasn't that big of a deal, I didn't stab myself too badly. Yesterday I'm walking to the Subway and I stepped weirdly--all of a sudden I feel a STABBING in my foot. I was like "what the hell did I stop on?" So I keep walking. Stab. Stab. Stab. I stop and look at the bottom of my flip flop and end up picking a giant piece of glass out. Whether this was from the glass at my house, I don't know. All I know is that I'm not okay with glass in my flip flop. But really, who is okay with that.

3. Alligator eating boy's arm in Florida


Oh I'm sooooooo not okay with that. Any of that.


4. Mark and Chelsea going home on "So You Think You Can Dance"


I didn't think either of them were going to win but I really needed to see one more week of them dancing. Now I'm stuck with Twitch doing eighteen dances next week. I'm actually fine with both Courtney and Joshua staying to the finale but Twitch? Ugh. He makes me twitch. I'm not okay with that.


5. Overheard
At the [title of show] cd signing at Border's yesterday: "Ew, you smell like vag and pizza." ABsolutely not okay with that.


6. Saying One Thing and Doing Another
Don't do that--why would you do that? Just be honest with me. I'm a big boy, I can handle it. Not okay with that.


7. Being a boring blogger this week.
Seriously?! What's up with that!!? It has been a slow week for me, and an even slower week in the entertainment industry. The only semi-interesting thing happening is Shia Le Douche's DUI and even THAT's not that interesting.

Hopefully I'll be back in fighting shape next week.
Going to dinner with Kido and friends tonight and am super excited about that. Hoping to sleep in nice and long tomorrow--it has been a while since I've been able to do that. Hopefully I'll see the boys tomorrow night and then...no idea!! I have a weekend that is completely open and I can't tell you how happy that makes me. Huzzah. Huzzah, I say!!

1 comment:

doug said...

Is that alligator picture real?!?!?!

Also, you might find it amusing that one of the only people at my job who watches "So You Think You Can Dance" is our kind of strange office assistant who always refers to "Stitch." "I really thought Stitch would go home." Also, he referred today to Katee as "that girl who looks kind of Oriental." Charming.