Monday, November 10, 2008

Curse You Carrie Underwood

Your version of "I'll Stand By You" made me cry at work today.


That's just not necessary. You look really pretty though.

Editors Note: I wasn't like, Grey's Anatomy sobbing, but there was some precipitation. Just trying to make the image a little less pathetic. :)

Something that doesn't look ril pretty?


But that's beside the point. I done be BORED, ya'll!!! Seriously. My main boss is traveling today and therefore I haven't been very productive. Watched a little Amazing Race, sang "If I Were a Boy" all day, paid a couple of bills, went to the gym--it has been a thrilling day. I don't feel well so I'm thinking I'll probably stay in tonight but knowing me that's always subject to change. Is Batman still playing in Imax? I need to go out and see that...

Okay...now I'm just stream of consciousness writing. And that's not exciting for anyone.

There is news today that "Sister Act: The Musical" is going to be produced next June in California.

I don't know how I feel about this news. Ya'll know I love me some Sister Act 2 but the original is missing many important aspects and those include Lauryn Hill, Oh Happy Day, the rap that the nuns do, Joyful Joyful. Throw those in the musical and I'll be a happy boy.

I should go. But remember kids. "If you wanna be somebody, if you wanna go somewhere, you better wake up and paaaaayy attention."

3 comments:

Silly Billy said...

Again with the crying Brian? Ok, she sure does look pirty though.

Well, I will be at Barrage tonight (after 8) if you feel like going out... ;)

doug said...

a) I really like your hair like that.

b) I've said it before, but it bears repeating: The first Sister Act is 13,000 times better than the second. And you know I loves me some Lauren Hill!

Kelly said...

Your hair looks amazing! Is Whoopie gonna be in the musical? No Whoopie=no sale.