Thursday, November 13, 2008

Doogie Howser M....OMG

I happen to think that Neil Patrick Harris (yes, Doogie Howser) is a very attractive man. I mean, take this picture for instance.

Smoldering eyes, cute blonde hair, rockin' the V neck...

And yet again.

Dashing!

And check him out here.

He even makes a picture with a Troll doll adorable....well....minus that creepy ass Troll.

Yet one more. A genuine stone cold fox.

Yet, Entertainment Weekly did you WRONG Doogie! Check out this picture of him from Ew.com's 25 Entertainers of the Year photo gallery:

EEEYIKES! I know we all have laugh lines and wrinkles (You know I be needin' some Botox) but that's just an unflattering picture. If I was NPH, I'd be M.D.ing my ass over to the EW offices and smack a bitch up!

In other news, one week from today is my best friend's wedding.


Also, a week from today is my birthday. This year is going to be a hard one, I tell you what. I just feel like 27 sounds so.....OLD. I mean god...27. Anyway, I'm really getting excited for my Utah trip, especially since I just made an appointment with my friend Preston to cut my hair!! He cut my hair for five years when I lived in Utah and I think he's one of the things I miss most about not living there anymore. I'm so happy to get a haircut cause I done be a mess!

Throw a purple sweatshirt and giant glasses on me and I'm back in the 7th grade.

4 comments:

doug said...

I've never agreed with you more on a hot celebrity. NPH is the man of my dreams.

And yes, that is a HORRIBLE picture of him. He needs to sue - there's a reason Entertainment Weekly is abbreviated EW. It should be EWWWWW.

Where in the World is Kevin? said...

27 is the new 26

Ramsey said...

This morning Doogie played the Shoe Fairy on Sesame Street. He looked hot even as he danced around with wings on. That, my friend, is a hard thing to do.

"Just David!" said...

I ran into NPH is Vegas over Halloween and got a great pic of him. He was right in front of us leaving "Love" by Cirque de Soleil. He's got a great ass too and is completely adorable and very nice too!