Monday, November 3, 2008

The Moment You've All Been Waiting For....

Well as I'm sure you're all aware, this past Friday was Halloween. And I think that the Michael Phelps costume ended up coming together quite well. The one comment I got all night was "You only have two medals!!" Well A) I was Phelps after the first DAY and B) Do you know how hard it is to find Gold Medals in New York City? The ones I had were from a coworker's child and said "#1" and "Winner" on them. So those medal naysayers can suck it. I had a very fun night and managed to see a lot of people, which was great. The one thing I missed was having Page Six and Spenc around. It just wasn't the same without them. As it was though, Jamie Jamie Moore and I had a blast and went to lots o' parties, drank lots o' drinks, and had a Phelpsy old time. I did see many M. Phelps throughout the night, but none of them dared to do the Speedo, I didn't see any with the teeth, and one guy even had "Phelps" written on the back of his robe. Dude--if you have to tell people who you are, you obviously didn't do a good job with your costume.

*Disclaimer*: I do not believe, nor have I ever, that I have anything close to a body like Michael Phelps. I am, however, confident in how I looked on Halloween and felt great about myself. And that's really the only thing that matters! Please keep all fat comments to yourself.


A very poorly lit shot, but it was the first of the night and the only solo pic I have.

With EVT as "Clay Aiken." Check out those calves!
A blurry shot with Ben Rosen.
Met up with Kaka Kido, Mo, Bridge, and Matt at the end of the night. I wish I had been able to spend more time with them but it was so great to see them!



Random passerby who asked to take a picture with me. It took me forever the next day to figure out if I even knew the guy. Looking back, however, I see he's kinda cute! So if anyone knows who this Indiana Jones is. Please give him my number. Thank you.

I love Halloween, and look forward to the next one!

3 comments:

Ramsey said...

fat comments? I think you look smokin! :) haha, do people still say that? I feel so old. lol

Kelly said...

Yay!

Sarah said...

I'm pretty sure "Smokin'" went out around the time people started realizing that "The Mask" was, in fact, terrible. But Ramsey is right, Bri... you're lookin' HURTmeSexy. Possibly with 2-xes.