Thursday, December 11, 2008

$15

Fifteen dollars.

It can buy you three pairs of socks from the Gap.

It can buy you two burrito bowls from Chipotle.

It can buy you fifteen songs on ITunes.

OR, it can buy you one drink at the W Hotel.

Last night my dear friend and coworker Christina had her going away party at The Living Room, which is in the W. Christina is leaving today for another job so we wanted her to go out with a bang. And OMG, bang we did. Ew. Wait. Not like "bang," we went out with a "bang." Nevermind. Am I still drunk? Probably.

I was planning on having a big night but at 15 bucks a drink there is no way I could have hung out very long. Thankfully bankers were buying me drinks and a tab was opened. What? A tab you say? I shall take advantage, thank you very much! I was also very happy to introduce my coworkers to Rudy's. It's funny, I remember Spencer blogging about Rudy's years ago when he first moved to New York and now it is one of my favorite spots. In Utah, I wouldn't have been caught dead in a place like Rudy's. Or a place like the W. Shows how much can change in two years!

Today will be filled with recovery and greasy food. Tonight--The Office and Chipotle.

I look forward to both.

2 comments:

Silly Billy said...

Haha. Rudy's. For some reason that place is sometimes good, sometimes bad. But try going there at 9 in the morning.....totally different experience.

Spenc said...

I don't know that you could pick two COMPLETELY DIFFERENT venues to haunt!

Living Room and Rudy's? lol

Bet that was an interesting night :)