Monday, December 1, 2008

A Birthday Shoutout

I would like to wish my dear friend Amanda a very happy 22nd birthday. Or 20-something birthday. There's no need to reveal real age on here. Amanda has been a huge inspiration in my life and I don't know what I would do without her laughing at my horrible jokes, giving me advice, and teaching me lessons just by living her life. As she shared a lovely Briskey memory on my birthday, would like to share the favor.

It was my Freshman year and I remember walking up the stairs by the costume shop and heading to my acting class. I remember seeing Amanda, Annette, and probably one other person sitting in the ugly orange seats by the stairs. She had on a "Last Unicorn" shirt, really bad bangs, and her really big middle school glasses (this was before Amanda learned about fashion). Amanda cracking jokes and I thought to myself, "This is someone I need to know." There are people in your life that you observe in social situations and they are so charming, so charismatic, and so hilarious that you think " I need this person in my life" and Amanda was definitely one of those for me. I had to work my ass off to get her to like me, but I think I'm finally there. :) So Happy Birthday Amanders! I hope it's a great one! And you need to spiff up that picture up there. How about something like this:

MUCH BETTER!

I love you!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I think the "after" picture is WAAAAAAY better than the "before" picture! I can't stop laughing and people are starting to stare.....