Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I Came Up With a New Word...

"Fruckin."
TA-DAHH!!!!

Upon performing a Google search of the word, however, I discovered that I did not, in fact, come up with the word "Fruckin." I don't know who did, but "fruckin" is alllll over that google search. You know, it really is amazing the things you discover when you Google search. Take "Jazz Hands," for example. When I searched for Jazz Hands, I came across this gem:


There are so many amazing things happening in this picture, my head is about to explode. However, there is one special thing happening---can you notice it? Had me laughing for at least a good 34 seconds!

5 comments:

doug said...

CT?

Anonymous said...

WHAT IN THE HOLY HELL IS GOING ON HERE?

annette said...

PANTY-LINER ALERT!!!

Kelly said...

Well it's the first time I'd ever read fruckin', so good job spreading it to the West.

Sarah said...

*shudder* I don't want to see anyone's maxipad any more than I want to see anyone wearing those glasses ever again.