Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I Would Like to Thank....

I'M BACK!!!


Did you miss me? Did you have a nice day without me? Do you like my body? Oh Anna, we miss you so.


I had an extra vaca day so I took it off yesterday and while events turned out differently then planned, I ended up having a very nice and relaxing day. I know it's not Thanksgiving, but I would like to give my thanks to a few people who helped to make my weekend PDG. That stands for Pretty Damn Great, in case you're wondering. It's not an abbreviation I've ever seen before but I'm going to start it.

So a HUGE thank you to---

*My Brown Blazer--you maked me look super cute on Friday. I'll never forget the way you made me feel and look, so thank you.

*My friend Zina--for bringing me Sour Patch Kids Candy Canes. I was unaware these even existed but you bet your ass I will be partaking in them all afternoon.
*Shane--for having a party on Friday that provided the opportunity for a long overdue reunion.

*Kalmas and Rachel--for having a kick ass ugly sweater party on Saturday and for allowing me to play dj. I don't think those straight boys have ever heard so much Britney and Beyonce in their lives, but I know we all had a great time.

Please note--I do not know these people.

*Chipotle--for being such a loving and supportive friend this weekend.
*Amy Pohler--Your last show on SNL was this weekend and I wanted to thank you for all the laughs over the years. It was a special treat to see you with my homegirl Maya Rudolph for one last Bronx Beat and your Sharon Stone, Anna Nicole, and Amber (rockin' one leg) will always be near and dear to my heart.


*The Iranian Guys on the corner--for giving me such a great haircut. I really do love it, Achmal.

*Jason at the Apple Store--for being such a great help and being so drop dead cute I couldn't help but buy something.


*Boston--for introducing me to Rock Band. My life will never be the same.


*Spencer--for sharing Hummus and Heroes with me. Looking back on it, skipping the wine was a good idea. It would have just ended up in regretted text messages and Facebook stati.

*Viewers Like You


In other news, I finished Twilight last night. I've been trying to like it and I realized that I just don't. The writing is horrible, the events inconceivable, and the whole "love story" just lame. I liked it better when it was called "Buffy." And like, does Bella REALLY want to be a vampire? What an idiot! The climax of the book was LAME and I'm really mad at myself, just knowing that I'm going to be reading books 2, 3, and 4. Because you know I gotsta know if Edward gonna done bite her and if they gon' be dirty freaky vampires! Does someone want to spoil it for me? Please? Please don't make me read the books....
Oh yeah, one more thank you:

*Thank you to my bosses--for making me so incredibly busy I can't get a blog post out until 12:15. Do they not know where my priorities are? I mean REALLY.

2 comments:

annette said...

The events are supposed to be inconceivable. It's science fiction for people who don't normally like science fiction.

Now stop pissing all over my boyfriend Edward or he'll seduce you to death.

*bear said...

thank the bankrupcy gawds.