Friday, December 5, 2008

It's the Most Wonderful Time....

Last night I had the opportunity to hang out with my "uncle" Bob and his friend Chris. I've known Bob since birth--our families vacation together every summer--and in actuality I've probably seen him more times than my real uncles. He was in CT for a work thing and took the train to New York to hang out with me for the night. It was SO great to see him and we had an absolute blast. I'm so lucky to live in a place where it's relatively convenient for people to come and visit. It has been a pretty damn fantastic week, I have to say!!

When I got home I literally passed out on my couch, waking up at 3am. Carrie ws sleeping by my head and when I moved her she wasn't happy with that and LOOK what happened.

I done got ATTACKED, ya'll!!! It was an accident but there I was at 3 am bleeding away. So I put a bandage over my eye and went to bed. Woke up in the morning and I was like "why can't I open my eye?!? Why can't I open my eye?!?!" Then I realized there was a bandaid on it and calmed down a little. But I sure did have a moment there where I thought I was blind. Tragic.

We're not here to talk about my eye though, we're here to talk about The 2008 Brian Bahr Holiday Playlist!!!! Every year (since 2002, lordy...) I've put together a Holiday cd for people and I've decided to share the love with you all this year. If you'd like me to send you a copy of the cd, email me at Rentheadut@yahoo.com with your address and I'll send you one as I'm putting them together this weekend. Or, feel free to take the tracks and make your own copy! My gift to you.


1. "O Holy Night"--Kelly Clarkson

2. "Santa, Can You Hear Me?" - Britney Spears

3. "Happy Xmas (War is Over)" - Maroon 5

4. "It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas" - Harry Connick Jr.

5. "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas" - Coldplay

6. "Maybe This Christmas" - Ron Sexsmith
7. "Sleigh Ride" - KT Tunstall
8. "We Need a Little Christmas" - Patrick Wilson
9. "Deck the Halls" - Julie Andrews

10. "Winter Wonderland" - Jason Mraz
11. "God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen" - Barenaked Ladies and Sarah McLachlan

12. "Silent Night" - Mariah Carey
13. "Winter Song" - Sara Barielles and Ingrid Michaelson
14. "Baby It's Cold Outside" - Alan Cumming and Liza Minelli
15. "Dreidel, Dreidel, Dreidel" - Cast of Hairspray
16. "Jingle Bells" - Barbara Streisand

17. "Frosty the Snowman" - Fiona Apple

18. "O Little Town of Bethlehem" - Sarah McLachlan

19. "O Come All Ye Faithful" - Katherine McPhee

20. "Do They Know It's Christmas Time" - Band Aid

21. "All I Want For Christmas Is You" - Mariah Carey

22. "Do You Hear What I Hear" - Kristin Chenoweth

23. "Auld Lang Syne" - Sex and the City soundtrack

24. "Happy Holidays" - NSync


Trust in me,my friends. I would ne'er lead you astray!

No comments: