Monday, January 5, 2009

Can You Even IMAGINE?!

Oh My God, I would absolutely DIE. I can totally see my sister doing something like this though. Hilarious.

PBahr requested that I share my New Years Eve burger story with you. Which I shall do. Right now.

So I went with Scotty and Steve to Therapy for one drink. I decided that I was too drunk for another drink so I left and walked next door to Lucky Burger for some fries.
I didn't even want a burger, I just wanted some fries. The conversation with the man at the counter went a little something like this:
Man at Counter: Hi.
Drunk Brian: I'd lurk a namber 1 please.
Man at Counter: Fries or Onion Rings?
Drunk Brian: Friiiiies!
Man at Counter: How would you like the burger prepared?
Drunk Brian: I don' cur.
Man at Counter: And what would you like to drink?
Drunk Brian: I dun CARE!!!
Man at Counter: What would you like to drink?
Drunk Brian: Fine. A Coke. Okay? Okay? A coke.
Man at Counter: Would you like ice?
Drunk Brian: I. Don. Cure!!!
It was at this point I began to wonder if homeboy was just messing with me. He's lucky I didn't turn green and fruck him up.
I then called Patrick and participated in a conversation that included me wishing him a Happy New Year "from the East Coast" and telling him that it was going to be midnight by him in a half hour. Keep in mind that Patrick was in Ohio this entire time and I knew this fact yet, for some reason, I kept thinking that he was two hours behind me. Tragic mess.

I received my hamburger and fries correctly, then went home and stuffed my face.
And that is the story of the drunk Lucky Burger visit. It's terribly less exciting on paper than it is when told in person. That's the last time I listen to my brother!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Perhaps it was your accent that threw him off?

Anonymous said...

Wrong....That was just as funny this way. I laughed out loud.
PB