Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Going Crazy

Between all of this Tyra nonsense and work I find that I'm going a bit bonkers! Won't be able to get up a proper post this morning, but hopefully by this afternoon you'll hear from me again. A quick update:


*Dodgeball




I had my first night of gay dodgeball last night ever since the dreaded "finger incident" and I'm happy to say that I didn't break anything. I even got someone out! It was a proud moment for me...until my team lost 6 games in a row. I'm curious to see what happens first though--a finger break or a shoulder pop out. The anticipation is killing me!


*Kelly


The full version of Kelly Clarkson's new single was released today. Go here to listen to it! I've had it on repeat for the past twenty minutes.


*Tyra


Thanks for everyone's opinions on my pictures yesterday. Except for anonymous who said that he "loved the first one" and "HATED the rest." Well that's a little harsh, don't you think? I'll let you know which one we end up going with when the site launches on THURSDAY!!!! AH! I spoke with my editor yesterday and the Gay Truth Booth show is going to be airing this Thursday the 15th and not the 22nd like originally thought. That means that my forum will be up on Thursday morning so make sure you head over to Tyrashow.com on Thursday--I'll make sure to link my column here when I see it.

That's all I gotz today kids. Stay fierce!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Back to the pics: I like the second one, and the walking and talking on the phone one. Congrats!!!!