Wednesday, January 14, 2009

It's baaaack....


I'm not sure if you've heard yet, but American Idol is back. Is it wrong that I'm not really excited about it this year? I mean, the effort that goes in to watching this show every week is exhausting. And it's on like, forty five million times a week, isn't it? However, if Idol can continue to bring me gems like this:


I'll watch forever. Yes, you're seeing that correctly. Ryan Seacrest is attempting to give a high five to a BLIND GUY!!! That's pretty much the most amazing thing I've ever seen. Please give me more.

Another really busy day, and it appears I'm on the look for a place to live! Dr. Mike decided that instead of looking for a two bedroom with me, he'd prefer to live alone. He's convinced he can find a studio in HK for what we'd be paying for a two bedroom, so more power to him. I'm still undecided as to what I'm going to do. It took me a while to fall asleep last night as I couldn't stop stressing out about it.

Well, that and I kept thinking about the blind guy on American Idol....he he he.....

4 comments:

Silly Billy said...

Well Brian....I am in the apartment hunt search as well.

SB said...

Yes!!! That was the best part of American Idol last night. I kept rewinding it so I was thrilled to see it on your blog this morning.

Iknowaboutpopular said...

I didn't even notice that last night. I was too distracted by blind guys incredibly hot, full sighted brother.

Anonymous said...

So Funny!