Thursday, January 15, 2009

It's My Cat in a Box

Well today is the day---The Gay Truth Booth launched!!
Due to the fact that the show hasn't aired really...um...anywhere, no one probably knows about it. There are already a few comments/questions but my editor and I haven't discussed how I'm to go about answering them just yet so I'm holding off. If you'd like to check it out, head here. I'll be sure to update you when I know more.
As you may know, my cats done be crazy. But they're also kind of hilarious. And by "they" I mean Carrie is mostly hilarious. Please observe.
Exhibit A: She likes Heinekin

I was sitting on the couch drinking a beer, and homegirl came and sat next to me. Next thing I know, her arm is around the beer bottle, just chillin' there. Everytime I would try and take a drink she would grab at the beer. Like father, like daughter.


Exhibit B: She has good taste in TV

While watching American Idol, Carrie just randomly jumped on top of the TV and kept shishing her tail and blocking our view. What was funny is that everytime a bad singer was on screen she would let her tail fall so we couldn't see...
...but then lifting it up every time Simon came on the screen.

Okay, not really.

But wouldn't that have been adorable if she had!?!?!?!


Exhibit C: It's my Cat in a Box
You've heard the song "Dick in a Box," right? Well have I got a fun one for you. For Xmas Santa got me the generic version of The Magic Bullet. And last night I used it for the first time!!! I made myself a protein shake and I was so excited to use it for the first time! I've heard that The Magic Bullet actually sucks so I was happy to see that my mini blender worked fantastically. Please view my perfect protein shake here:


I know that Carrie likes to play in boxes so I left it out for her and this morning I'm getting ready to leave for work and I see this:

See that look on her face? She thinks she's in trouble. LOL. Oh man....Cat in a Box. Gets me everytime.

It's a snowy day here in the NYC and I'm sure to be busy! More later. Much love to my peeps.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

First: you should make a whole "it's a cat in a box, a cat in a box, babe" song... I will play it on my iPod ALL day long.

Second: Just looked at your comments on the "gay truth booth" and I can't wait for your answers "maybe he says he never wants to get married because you wripped his heart out last time he mentioned it. Or maybe because he realized that spending the rest of his life with you would be horrible."

Justine said...

I see your magic bullet finally made it out to you...

Anonymous said...

Did you write your own profile on your Tyra Blog? If so, it's very funny. And I'm glad you went with that picture.

Ramsey said...

Brian, I keep reading all these comments on your Tyra blog and I can't help but laugh when I think of what your answers may be. I hope this gig brings you to bigger and better things so you can quit your day job and blog for us all day :)