Friday, January 2, 2009

Most Awkward Moment of 2009 (So Far)

Watching Taylor Swift and Joe Jonas avoid making eye contact on Ryan Seacrest's New Years Rockin' Eve. As you may or may not know, Joe broke up with Taylor over text message a few years back (sound familiar?) Why she would agree to be on the same program as him on New Years Eve, I'll never know. The only reason I DVR'd this was to see what would happen at midnight and if it would be as awkward as I thought it would be and they definitely did not disappoint.


Runner Up:



Watching Dick Clark, who talks like he's got freakin cerebral paisley or something, kiss his wife at midnight. He kept going in for more! Yeeeeikes.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

I think he talks like that because he had a severe stroke. just putting it out there.

doug said...

Cerebral paisley may be the funniest typo ever. It also may be my new band name.