Thursday, January 15, 2009

Why yes, I will be watching Survivor this season!

Readers, meet Spencer. Spencer, the readers of BriTunes. Spencer is going to be a contestant on the new season of "Survivor," starting February 12. He's 20, is a student in Florida, and is my new boyfriend.

I'm still waiting to hear back from my editor on the questions he wants me to answer. As of right now we're going to pick some and then make a post with me answering the questions. At a later date I might start posting on the message boards. I'll let you know when I have my first post up. Thanks everyone for the kind words--your encouragement really means so much to me! And yes, Anonymous, I did write my bio myself (see comments on last post).

My main boss just left for the day (WAHOO!) so I'm going to take this opportunity to catch up on some work and go to they gym. PEACE.

1 comment:

annette said...

Your boyfriend looks like he's 12 years old. Unless I see government issued photo identification proving he's "of age" I'm calling the cops.