Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Baby Alert!!

BABY!!!!!


This morning at 8:14 am, the next Kilmartin baby was brought into the world. Mandy done had a baby, ya'll! Spencer's sister has been like a second sister to me so I'm so happy to see the new kid I'll be getting to know over the next twenty odd years.


Here is Uncle Nano with the new baby.

And Jack, who is now a big brother!!!! This picture totally made me die inside when I first saw it by the way.

Here is Mandy doing her best "Drew Barrymore at the Golden Globes" impression.


And a picture of the new parents!!! Congratulations Mandy and Doug!
This blog post was brought to you by the punctuation "Exclamation point."

1 comment:

Heidi said...

I laughed out loud at work when I saw that Drew thing on FB yesterday. Very Funny. Nicely done.