Friday, February 27, 2009

It's a Sunshine Day

It's a GORGEOUS day here in the New City of York, and what better type of day to have off work!!  I took the day so I can really focus my energies and pack pack pack!!  Took the kittens to the vet this morning and they got a glowing report card.  They both fit in their travel case, so that was nice, and were well behaved at the vet.  Hard to believe I only have a few days left with them.  British Ben comes for a visit next Wednesday and it'll be great to see him again.  Feels like he left just yesterday!  Not a whole lot of news to report today.  There are screaming kids outside of my window (that's what I get for living across from a school) but the little girl in the hallway who said "hi kitty" to Carrie and Big totally makes me just forget about those brats screaming....seriously WHY ARE YOU SCREAMING?!  Okay--I'm out.  Wish me lots of luck this weekend and we'll be back again Monday.  Same time, same place.

1 comment:

Gabrielle Angel said...

I LOVE your smile in your profile pic.