Wednesday, February 11, 2009

My Life Would Suck Without This Song


Last night, Kelly Clarkson's "My Life Would Suck Without You" surpassed an Alanis song to become the most played song on my iTunes playlist. I noticed that I played this song 36 times in its entirety, then glanced down to look at the rest of my most played songs and realized.....MAN I'm gay!

2. Not As We - Alanis Morissette

3. Monkeys and Playbills - [title of show]

4. Find Your Grail - Spamalot

5. It Won't Be Long Now - In the Heights



6. I'm Not That Girl - Wicked



7. Funhouse - Pink


8. Sober - Pink


9. My Junk - Spring Awakening

10. Die, Vampire, Die - [title of show]


11. A Way Back to Then - [title of show]

12. I Can Do Better Than That - The Last 5 Years


13. Cute Boys with Short Haircuts - Vanities the Musical


14. Chasing Pavements - Adele


Gay, right? Now, if you had looked at my gym ipod you would have just run into a lot of Britney songs, so really it's gay/gay whichever way you look.
I'm curious to know what your most played song is, and how many times have you played it? 36 times is a lot for me and my ADD, but I know people who have played a song hundreds of times. How do they find the time?
After a very good ending to my day yesterday, today is starting out significantly less exciting. It's as if Tuesday traded with Wednesday this wek so I'm going to put my headphones on, ignore everyone around me, and work work work!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

I've listened to "You and I Both" by Jason Mraz 387 times! And that doesn't include the live versions...Live at the Fillmore has been played 271 and Live at the Eagles Ballroom 256 times. Yea, I kind of like that song! And, yes, it's still my ringtone, too!

Anonymous said...

My itunes recently crashed, so it's not a great example: For the most part, my top played are Spring Awakening, Michael Buble, Kelly Clarkston, Justin Timberlake, Across the Universe, Jason Mraz, and Mika.

Jamie