Friday, February 6, 2009

Start the Countdown...

After much begging, pleading, cajoling and bribing......one week from tonight the one and only DC DOUG will be visiting me in ye olde City of New York! I can't even tell you how excited I am, it has been a much needed visit!

I have literally zero to report today. I'm cranky and feel fat, so I've got that going for me. It took me four hours to finish my Tyra video last night and it looks like crap. Should be posted in a few hours so I'll holla back atcha when I see it up. I've got the bow tie on today, but it took me forever to tie it and it looks like crap. I kind forgot how to tie it this morning. Maybe after the gym it'll be........zzzzz.....

WOAH. Sorry. I just put myself to sleep, I can only imagine how you're handling this blog post.


I know I shouldn't be, because it's getting shiteous reviews, but I'm completely excited to see this movie. Am I alone in this thinking?

More from me later.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

I am totally excited for this movie too!!! I plan on attending Sunday, becuase less people go to the movies Sunday so I won't have to deal with as many people texting on their phones.

Billy said...

Ok, so I am excited to see this movie as well. (Although, how many Jenn/Genn-ifers could they get into ONE movie?

I might go tonight. I've read some reviews that were not too bad actually.