Tuesday, March 24, 2009

It's time to lip synch......FOR YOUR LIFE!

First things' first.


CAMAROOOOOOOOON!! Congratulations go out to Bebe Zahara Benet, the newly crowned winner of "RuPaul's Drag Race." I can't express to you how much I love this show. It has the perfect mix of camp, fantasy, hilarity, and ridiculousness. While I stand by thinking that Nina Flowers should have won, if you come across this show on VH1 or LOGO. Extraveganza Eleganza!!!

After Kido's bash on Saturday, More-O texted me and mentioned that he was at our friend Mandy's "Mardi Gras" shindig. Page Six and I had started our night there, so it was only fitting that we ended the night there. Was fun to see Kelly, Endre, V, and Craig, but there was one friend I was the happiest to see: SHAZAAM


For whatever reason, whenever V-Bangs would pour Sangria into someone's glass, she would yell out "SHAZAAM!" Needless to say, there was a whole lot of "Shazaam-in" going on. V and Mandy were both the epitome perfect hostess'.



Now I'm not exactly sure why they were having a Mardi Gras party in March, but I didn't ask questions. I showed my boobs, put on my beads, and drank my drank. I played it simple with one string but Endre decided to go in a different direction.


Who's the biter now, biotch?




Vanessa is, apparently!



The real stars of the night, in addition to Shazam, were Curtis and Craig, our sleeping beauties.



Ugh. How much am I in love with this picture? I LOVE that homegirl has her arm around Curtis totally passed out. Brills.

In other news....


...Kelly needs a haircut.

In addition to the Brie and Cheddar provided by the hostess, Kelly, Steve and I provided some cheese of our own:


(Yup, stiiiill sleeping)



The biggest surprise of the night, however, was the arrival of Norway's "hottest new boy group," SH@Z@M!


According to More-O, our single "Drink Your Fears Away" is #3 on the Norway Itunes. Unfortunately, those pesky paparazzi wouldn't leave us alone.



Want to see the worst picture of me ever?

Do you?

Huh?

You ready?



AH!!! What happened to my face?!!! Yeah, we all had a good laugh over this picture. They kept calling me "little face." I look like this scary lady!



Ugh, frightening. I don't know what's worse--my face or the fact that we decided I was the Lance Bass of the group.

We finally got it right though, and added a new member to our group. Or two members if you count the guy on Endy's shirt.

One last one...


It's like a gayer version of the 1950's Batman & Robin.

Sunday night I went to a game night at Dom's house with Endy, Steve, PTW, and some lovely ladies. As per usual, I was the unofficial time keeper.

Steve was HILARIOUS when he started to lose. He totally pulled a sulky "Brian" move.


This was the before, by the way. It's very possible this was one of the times he was trying to get me to guess Anderson Cooper in celebrity. Silver Fox FAIL Steven!

After we switched partners, I had a partner who...well....let's just say that I made this face a lot.


Bless her heart. She tried.
Had a really fun time at the dodgeball after party last night but I have to admit, I'm feeling a little bit


today. I suppose it's expected, it is a Tuesday afterall. Until later....

3 comments:

Jwise said...

"It's like a gayer version of the 1950's Batman & Robin."

this is simply not possible

Steve said...

I like my new nickname More-O. Its fitting.

Heidi said...

That pic of you with the little face made me laugh so hard that my boss just asked me if I'm ok.