Thursday, March 26, 2009

Okay, Okay....

ALLRIGHT allready, SHEESH! It was a joke people.

Previously, I spoke ill of Daniel Gokey, from the hit television show American Idol. Well apparently I was too mean. No one said I was mean when I said Kristen Stewart's face bugged me, why is that?! Ai Dios Mio people...a joke. I'm sure he smells like rainbows and sun and is surrounded by My Little Ponies and radiates sunshine and pukes Lemonheads and is so freakin' awesome that he shoots Spiderman-like webs out of his wrists.



All I have to say is this: three years ago everyone loved a man named Taylor Hicks. And now? I'm just sayin.' Don't be surprised if you feel a little differently about Jokey Gokey in the near future.




There. Kris Allen shirtless. Okay? Can we go back to being friends now?

1 comment:

SB said...

Pukes lemonheads.HAHAHAH! That's the best!