Thursday, March 26, 2009

Your Face Bugs Me

Dear Danny Gokey,

Your face, among many other things, bugs me.

No, don't you stick your tounge out at me, I stand by my choice. I choose my choice! I choose my choice! And you, my friend, suck. Your face bugs me. And you know what? I think you stink, too.


See? You smell it too, don't you?! I'm just so sick of hearing about you and the hype. I mean, you're really not that great. You shout pretty much everything. You're annoying. Don't get me started on how much you hit us over the head with the 'dead wife' thang. And I hate your glasses.

Nice goatee, is it 2002 again?

You look weird when you sing.


And don't even get me started on the dancing.


You are simply perpetuating the sterotype that white guys can't dance. Or was it jump? Wait. Oh nevermind. This whole thing that you did last night...
had me lunging towards the tv in anger. I hate cheesy shit like that. Even Adam and Allison are screaming in protest.
Gokey, look. You just need to admit it. You suck and I'm awesome. I'll ask you one more time--who's awesome?
Atta boy.
I realize this post may seem mean-spirited and let me assure you, it is. Gokey can suck it.

5 comments:

SB said...

Wow! That's harsh even for you Brian. What did he ever do to you? He reminds me of Robert Downey Jr. so I like him.

Misty Walker said...

LMFAO!!! You're so not harsh! More like hilarious.

Heidi said...

His face totally bugs. I want the kid of my TV ASAP

SB said...

Fine, I guess I'm the only one sticking up for Danny, but guys, didn't you know his wife D-I-E-D?!

Iknowaboutpopular said...

I'm sorry but does your wife dying get you a free pass on all criticism? Cause if that is the case I'll go and get four of them right now. Don't think I won't do it. This is Utah. I could easily get three and be eating at the Chuck-O-Rama by 6 o'clock.