Friday, April 24, 2009

You Better WORK!

Happy Friday everyone, Happy Friday indeed! My pain in the A boss is out traveling today which means I can rest easy AND get caught up on my work! Huzzah! PLUS it's supposed to be gorgeous weather, I'm going to see my friends this weekend (Kaka, you better get ready gurrrrl), AND that one Guy is back in town. It's a good day. :)

Are you ready to see the greatest picture in the history of pictures?


Britney and her kids at some Candie's party. Cute, right? I can't get past this:

Sean Preston, you better WORK BITCH! He is giving some "Face Face Face Beauty Face...CAMAROOOON!" I mean, look, it's pretty obvious he's going to grow up to be a 'mo but how could not be? His mom is friggin BRITNEY SPEARS! He is so working that shit. Go on and get it Sean Preston!

So for those of who you don't know, Dodgeball has it's own little "Gossip Girl" type site, Gossip Gays. And they post fun little tidbits about Dball happenings, or who's dating whom, or whatever. They posted some things about last Monday's Stripper Pole event, no big deal, right? Well someone posted this comment:

I'm Carrie 2.0 btw, because I blog. Yeah, I know, I know. Anyway, so stupid, right? Like, it's not my fault I'm in two of the 60 pictures taken from that night and it's not my fault Gossip Gays decided to post them! I truthfully didn't care though, but then someone went and said this:

Which is hilarious because I only hang out with one bitch! For the life of me I can't figure out who they were talking about because I have some of the most caring, hilarious, giving, and kind friends. Who came out in full force to defend me:

You get the gist but this went down for like, 23 comments. Some were nice comments about me and some were mean and some were hilarious.

I'm sorry, but that is just so funny to me. I am, admittedly, not a good dodgeball player. Bitch pleeeeeeze, do they think I'm in the league to actually play dodgeball? I'm it to hang out with my friends, drink, and meet some new people. And to be bashed on gossip sites apparently. ;) Something I find funny though, is this person who called me a bitch. Isn't critiquing my Dball playing skills and calling me a bitch being a bitch in and of itself? Exactly. Hypocrite!! Whatever, as Britney says:
"love me, hate me, say you want about me but all of the boys and all of the girls are begging to seek"....Brian?

MOVING ON....we have some birthdays to celebrate!!!!!
First and foremost.....KELLY CLARKSON!!!

Yay for Kelly! She might want to stay away from the cake though, because homegirl has been lookin' a little THICK lately.
Next, is someone just for Spencer.

BABS! Happy Birthday! You're like 92 or something, but yay for you!
And finally.....
Whatever. It's the Gokey's birthday, he's 40-something, and he has the devil growing out of his belly. For his birthday he'd like some glasses.

I was planning of introducing this next person during a "Tuesday Tunes" post but I couldn't wait. His name is Mark Broussard, and he is AMAZING.


Scotty introduced me to him over at his and Husband's place last week. I downloaded his cd this past weekend and have not been able to get it off my Ipod. He's kind of a mix between Gavin Degraw and Jason Mraz with a splash of John Mayer thrown in. His first cd, "Carencro," is the one that I downloaded and feel like it's a great place to start. If you're looking for some great new jams, CHECK. HIM. OUT.

Enjoy this fantastic weekend everyone. I'm out! Oh yeah, and stop talking shit about me and my friends! ;)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just to be clear they are calling you a she right? but your a dude....I don't get it.

Brian said...

Yeah, I don't get it either. Homos are weird.

Spenc said...

Dear Anonymous,

In the gay world, we're all "she's" -- ie "did you see the jacket she's wearing?" or "no she di-nt!"

We're here, we're here, and we're a total cliche. Get used to it.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BABS! YAY!

Kelly said...

Aren't all homos bitches? And gays complaining about other gays on a website is sooooo Web 1.0.

Anonymous said...

OK - So EPHing hilarious!! That shiz is funny! And Marc Broussard - I was all about him like 3 years ago - well I'm still all about him, but I mean, where were you on that one?? :)

PS So I was watching Judge Karen (you'd love it - black lady judge, hot baliff and usually at least one gay couple a week) and there was a gay couple divorcing and one called the other "she/her" and Judge Karen was like "What? Huh?" Cracking my shiz up!!!
XOXO
Q