Thursday, May 28, 2009

The Answers!

Thanks to everyone who took my "How well do you know me" quiz! There were definitely some hard questions on there but I was very impressed with most people. But some of you? Clearly you need to make more of an effort. :) Here are the results, where did you fall? Scroll down for the answers.

1st Place
Doug - 86% (13/15)
Queentin - 86% (13/15)

2nd Place
Spencer - 80% (12/15)
Shannon - 80% (12/15)

3rd Place
Barb Bahr - 73% (11/15)
Annette - 73%
Melissa - 73%
Ramsey - 73%

Not too Shabby
Laurie - 66% (10/15)
Heidi - 66%

Pretty Good
More-O - 60% (9/15)
Endre - 60%
Cheryl - 60%

Eh...
Kristen - 53% (8/15)
Barb - 53%
Jamie - 53%

Well....
Emily - 46% (7/15)
Natalie - 46%
Brooke - 46%
Sarah - 46%

Needs some work
Jenny - 40% (6/15)
Jake - 40%
Maria Conchita Gonzalez - 40%
Conor - 40%
Guy - 40%

Clearly we could use some catching up
Lanny - 33% (5/15)
Holly - 33%
Jon -33%

Do you even know my last name?!?!
Amanda Profaizer - 26% (4/15)
Andy - 13% (2/15)


1. What state have I NEVER lived in?



2. What is the fake name I give to strange men at bars?
Hi there, Davis McBride, nice to meet you!


3. What Broadway star do I house-sit for?


Best friend!


4. When I was a kid, what did I want to be when I grew up?


Then I got a D in Physiology and realized I ain't that smart


5. What is my favorite soda?



It has to be in a can and it has to be cold!


6. What was my favorite new TV show of the 2008/2009 season?


While I enjoy all of the nominees (save for the Mentalist) Rupaul's Drag Race was the only show that I really really looked forward to watching each week. It was just so damn entertaining!


7. If I could eat one candy for the rest of my life I would eat...
Many people put Skittles and why I do enjoy Skittles, SPK takes the cake. Mmmm....cake....


8. Who do I hate, 'just cuz?'


Ugh. I hate your face Kristen Stewart!


9. What recent film was I most disappointed in?


While I didn't really love X-Men, I went into it knowing it got shitty reviews and that it was probably going to suck. And it did. As far as Star Trek is concerned, every one RAVED about it and it got great reviews. Despite the fact I've always made fun to Trekkies, I was excited for it, I was! It just didn't quite live up to my expectations, hence why I was the most disappointed in it. And yes, I do realize I'm in the minority on this one.

10. What is my blog's name?


Seriously--sleep with one eye open Brian Williams! Trying to steal 'BriTunes,' why I never....


11. What animal scares the shit out of me?


AAHHH!!!!!
12. How big are my feet?



You know what they say about guys with big feet.....


13. Which celebrity would I most like to be friends with?


Kristen!!! Call me!!!!


14. What do I have the hardest time with?



Anyone who knows me knows I've slept through my alarm MORE than a few times in my life...

15. Which of these do I NOT have a profile with?



Though not the most successful in love, I haven't had to resort to Match.com.....yet. Eek!

2 comments:

Jwise said...

Woo hoo, I scored 100%!

Kevin Doyle said...

Should've taken it. I think I'd have scored well.