Wednesday, May 27, 2009

How Well Do You....

Last night on Facebook I created a "How well do you know me?" quiz. What can I say, I was bored. I realized quick on that a few questions are a little hard...but that's what makes it so fun! So take it and see how you do--I'll post the answers later.
How Well Do you Know BriTunes?

1. What state have I never lived in?

a. Michigan
b. Ohio
c. Massachussetts
d. Utah
e. Connecticut

2. What is the fake name I give to strange men at bars?

a. Duke
b. Hunter
c. Adam
d. Finn
e. Davis

3. What Broadway star do I house-sit for?

a. Gavin Creel
b. Anthony Rapp
c. Lin-Manuel Miranda
d. John Tartaglia
e. Nathan Lane

4. When I was a kid, what did I want to be when I grew up?

a. Zookeeper
b. Writer
c. Director
d. Policeman
e. Singer

5. What is my favorite soda?

a. Diet Coke
b. Mountain Dew
c. Dr. Pepper
d. Coke
e. Sprite

6. What was my favorite new TV Show of the 2008/2009 TV season?

a. Privileged
b. Rupaul's Drag Race
c. 90210
d. The Mentalist
e. Private Practice

7. If I could eat one candy for the rest of my life, I would eat:

a. Nerds
b. Sour Patch Kids
c. Starburst
d. Jelly Belly's
e. Skittles

8. Who do I hate, 'just cuz?'

a. Tori Spelling
b. Drew Carey
c. Kristen Stewart
d. Paris Hilton
e. Robert Pattinson

9. What recent film was I most disappointed in?

a. X-Men Origins: Wolverine
b. Star Trek
c. Angels and Demons
d. Ghosts of Girlfriends Past
e. Terminator: Salvation

10. What is my blog's name? (if you get this one wrong....)

a. Brian's World
b. What would Brian do?
c. The world according to Brian
d. Britunes: Life on Shuffle
e. Chronicles of a Brian

11. What animal scares the shit out of me?

a. Lions
b. Sharks
c. Birds
d. Snakes
e. Anteaters

12. How big are my feet?

a. 11
b. 13
c. 12
d. 10
e. 9

13. Which celebrity would I most like to be friends with?

a. Kristen Bell
b. Jennie Garth
c. Alexis Bleidel
d. Perez Hilton
e. Lauren Conrad

14. What do I have the hardest time with?

a. Kids
b. Remembering people's names
c. Going to the gym
d. Animals
e. Waking up on time

15. Which of these do I NOT have a profile with?

a. Facebook
b. MySpace
c. Friendster
d. Match.com
e. Twitter

Put your answers in the comments section and I'll post the answers this afternoon!!

4 comments:

SB said...

Hey Bri! I took it on FB and got 80% right! I'm pretty proud of myself! See? I told you I was your blog's biggest fan. :)

Anonymous said...

1.c, 2.a, 3.b, 4.a, 5.d, 6.b, 7.e, 8.e, 9.b, 10.d, 11.none, it's spider's, 12.b, 13.a, 14.e, 15.e

Kelly said...

Cute pic!

annette said...

1. e
2. e
3. b
4. d
5. c
6. b
7. b
8. c
9. b
10. d
11. c
12. c
13. a
14. e
15. e

How'd I do, Hubby?