Wednesday, May 6, 2009

An Open Letter

Dear Dakota Fanning,

Wow, I can't believe what I'm about to say. I...um...I kinda want to be friends with you. I know! Weird, right?! I just don't know that I can comprehend how you went from this



to THIS!!

I mean shit girl, you better work! I remember when I used to hate you. I don't know why I hated you, I just did. It's not like I saw any of your movies or anything so I'm sorry for the unjustified hating. But then last fall I saw you in "The Secret Life of Bees" which was just a "meh" movie but I was a little amazed by your performance in it. Ever since then I've been noticing just how fierce you are. I mean, look at this dress:



Flawless! And while the pose needs a little work, I'm not concerned about your Top Model skills as evidenced by this picture:


Guuuuurrrrlll....face face face beauty face!!! You're so fierce. And you also know the value of a dollar! You wore this dress to the opening of "Caroline," and THEN wore it to your prom!!


Know what works on you and stick with that. I'm sure you're totally a fan of Top Model, too. Do you ever want to get together, buy some fat girl food, and have a tv night? It'll be so much fun! I know you're only 15, but we could braid each other's hair and have pillow fights and talk about boys! How much of a blast does that sound?! One more example of how I know we'd get along?

Yeah, I'd get that excited about sitting next to Chris Evans too. Clearly you've got good taste. Anyway, keep up the good work, keep your panties on, and call me!!!

xoxo
Brian

Oh yeah, one more thing before I go. Danny Gokey?


No you didn't.

1 comment:

Becky Rhead said...

Gokey's high note...Whhhaaaaattt? You aren't Adam buddy. Keep that in mind.