Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The ORIGINAL BriTunes

What's up now, Williams? BriTunes 1.0 made it on the New York Times website! What what??!


If I'm Carrie 2.0, the least Bri Will could do is name his blog BriTunes 2.0, but whatever. I'm not gonna hold a grudge...for too long at least.
Speaking of nemesis'....nemesises? Seriously--what is the plural of nemesis?


Cupcake hair is on the cover of all the tabloids this week. I'm sure the kids have no idea what's going on but it really is sad what's happening. Let's just hope that if they do split up the kids go hang with Jon cause to live with Kate...I'm sorry but that's a torture I would never inflict upon anyone. To be living "green" and organic the rest of their lives and never be able to live up to her expectations....:::shudder:::
Happy 500th post, BriTunes 1.0. What are you going to do now that you've posted 500 times?


What's that? You're going to Disneyworld? That's funny because, I'M GOING TO DISNEYWORLD TOO!!!! That's right, come the first weekend in June Spenc and I will be attending "Gay Days" at Disneyworld. I don't really know that Gay Days entail and truthfully I could care less about the 'mos because I'm a goin' to Disneyworld!!! Cotton Candy and Mickey ears and rides and Animal Kingdoms and Haunted Mansions....sigh. My inner child is quivering with excitement at the mere thought of touching down in Orlando. You may have noticed Page Sixs' picture up there as well--he's not confirmed but fingers crossed that he'll be joining us as well!!!

Tori Amos' new album, "Abnormally Attracted to Sin" is set to be released Tuesday.

I caught a listen of the album and it's pretty amazing. Not as amazing as the fact that she'll be in New York playing at Radio City Music Hall come August, but amazing all the same!!

Speaking of amazing...


Kris Allen singing Kanye West? YES PLEASE. He was D-reamy last night and here's hoping that he beats out Hokey Gokey for that top 2 spot!

Aight, time to do some work. BriTunes 1.0 out!

2 comments:

Christie said...

I am so glad to hear that you're going to the "Happiest Place on Earth!" I can't help but be reminded of our trip to Disneyland. Judging from past experience, I wonder if you'll still be as excited about it at 10pm! :D

JA said...

Happy 500th post to the real BriTunes!! Damn you're good at this, you post so consistently and I always end up giggling. Good times. BriTunes 2.0 has a lot to live up to (and he's off to a pretty lame start.)