Friday, June 5, 2009

Aruba, Jamaica....Florida....


Oh yes, my bitches. In a few short hours I will be heading the lovely (and by lovely I mean rainy) state of Florida. And I have yet to find a swim suit. Looks like I'll be skinny dipping!!

I'm only going to be in Florida for two full days and I have four pairs of shorts, two polos, three pairs of flip flops, and nine t shirts.

WHAT?!?!?! What the HELL am I going to be doing that I need NINE t shirts?! There is seriously something wrong with my packing technique. Whatever. I like options!

I'll have a full Birthday tribute up next week but a Happy 19th Birthday to my seester Melissa tomorrow!

Melissa, I have one thing to say to you and that is: "Little Latin boy in drag, why are you crying?"

Off to do some work before the fun begins. I only hope my liver can handle it!!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

awwww thanks b!:)

JA said...

Tell us about FL!