Friday, June 12, 2009

A Birthday Tribute

Happy Friday everyone! I had promised my dear sister a birthday tribute last week but with the craziness of the weekend and then my getting sick it just never happened. Well, I found out that she's having her birthday party tomorrow so I figured, "hey, if she can be a week late, so can I!" So Melissa, my dear, sweet, Bi-Polar Melissa...I would like to wish you a Happy Birthday.


I would also, apparently, like to wish a Happy 8th Birthday to "Alysa!"

Melissa is turning 19. Wow...19 years old and yet... (all together now) I haven't aged a day. I mean, just look.

Gorgeous. And the baby's pretty cute too.


See? I look exactly the same, but better. Ah, look at me go, making it about me again. This is Melissa's birthday tribute. Let's get back to her. Sorry Melissa, my apologies. Here.



Feel better? Me too. Moving on.


Melissa's pretty great. I mean sure, she's a raging bitch, but who isn't? No matter our disagreements, she's always been my biggest cheerleader.


It's crazy how fast time flies. To think that she's gone from being a baby to holding babies



is kind of beyond my thought process. Shout out to Laken, cutest baby on the planet. Whatup!


Melissa, while a little hesitant, is very daring with many things. For instance, her hair color. I've had a lot of hair colors and so has she. We've both been blonde, red, auburn, brown, highlights, the list never ends. Mis has one up on me though as she's the only one in the family who can pull off orange.


Or at the very least, attempt to.

One thing that makes me laugh about Melissa is her driving. Homegirl isn't exactly the greatest driver, but it's endearing. Well, frustrating, endearing, you can pick your word. That's why this picture of Melissa in a corvette


is about as believable as saying that this picture



isn't photoshopped. Seriously! Who is that bitch? I don't know her! I mean...pretty girl....moving on.


Melissa's always been a good sport with letting me tease her about things--like her bootylicious bootie or her love for Potato Skins. She knows that it's all in jest though and that I really do think she's gorgeous. I mean, if it wasn't for those gums, she could be in the running to become America's Next Top Model! I mean, just look at this:


Totally "Not a girl, not yet a woman." You better work it bitch.


And this:


She takes the "deer in headlights" look and totally puts a spin on it making it a fierce picture. Speaking of fierce...


The baby in the penguin outfit's cute and everything, but check out those pants in the background!!! ME-OW! I mean, I can't, I don't...I don't even know who that is but I. Am. LOVING. That's some early 90's fashion if I ever saw some!


The one thing that I really love about Melissa is that she's a slut

I mean, SLOT player, just like me!

Where my brother is the antithesis of me, Melissa and I do have a lot in common. Also like me she looks great in an ugly sweater


um....she looks great on...stairs?



She's um.....she's.....tall!!! Yeah, that's it, tall!




Homegirl looks like a Dementor from Harry Potter in that gown...


And best of all, just like me, she's.....


FABULOUS!!!

Melissa, for your birthday, in addition to "The Hills Season 4" that Page Six....I mean, that I got for you....I also managed to get you a really special gift. You have your choice to be in a movie, a tv show, or a band. Your pick!! So with that being said, would you like to be:

One of the Jonas Brothers?


A cast member on the 2009 update of Full House: "Full Houser"


A member of the hit Disney Movie "High School Musical 4: Unexpected Pregnancy"


ORRRRRR.............


In the 2009 remake of "To Wong Foo...." I think I know which one you'll choose. ;)


"Little Latin boy in drag...Why. Are you. Crying?" For the record, I watched this movie with my sister when she was about 8 years old. And she loves it. Atta girl!!

Happy Birthday baby sister, I love you betch!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, quit knocking my pants...they were cool!! And i *guess* that's a nice tribute...???

Anonymous said...

Melissa is our sister and is the only sister we have in the world. And that's all I have to say about that.