Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Bye Bye Bye

Oh wait...that was the other boy band.



In snoozeworthy news, Nick Lachey and Vanessa Mannillo have broken up. Do I care? No. Does anyone care? No. But with Jon and Kate and now this...it's like...come on! Can ANYONE maintain a successful relationship? Is happiness even an option in this world? I'd like to take a minute to applaud and salute those couples that actually HAVE made it work. They prove to me that a relationship IS possible and that one day I WILL be happy.



Wait...you mean...what? NONE of them?

Ah hell.....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

amen to that!! I think 30 years might be listed as making it but i guess you just want celebrities...in that case, i think the ones are all dead....

doug said...

Thanks, gays, for destroying marriage.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Doug - it's all the Gays fault!

Anonymous said...

PS that was me :)

XOXO
Q