Thursday, June 25, 2009

An Open Letter

Dear Justin Timberlake,


Hey, boo! It's me, Bri-Bri! What up "Girlfriend?!" I know you're well aware of "My Love," but this is going to be a different kind of letter, "This I Promise You." After lunch with More-O today, I came back to the office and put in your cd "Future Sex/LoveSounds" which I'm just now realizing came out all the way back in 2006! What?! "It Makes Me Ill" to think how long ago that was! Seriously, "I Drive Myself Crazy" singing the same songs over and over again--I "Cry a River" thinking about how much I miss you. Why would you do this to me Justin? Don't you know that "What Goes Around Comes Around?" Enough of this appearing on SNL crap, okay? "The Game is Over." You're a great entertainer, a great "Celebrity," but "Tell Me Tell Me Baby" when are you bringing "Sexy Back?" Ugh, it's just "Tearin' Up my Heart," I can't.

And this whole Jessica Biel thing I mean....really? You can't find any "Sexy Ladies?" That messes with me, JT. That messes with the "Music of My Heart," take me into consideration a little bit. Cause you know,"Like, I love you." And I really just want to "Rock Your Body" "Until the End of Time." That Jessica Biel chick, she can think what she wants but in the end "It's Gonna Be Me" and both you and her are going to have to deal with that. If you want, we can start out "No Strings Attached." Whatever. So what. Who Cares. Anyway, love ya, miss you on the music scene, looking forward to our "Summer Love." xoxo

Bye Bye Bye,

Brian

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh Brian have I told you lately how much I love you?

doug said...

This is your best one of these so far. Usually, at least one or two of the song titles feels a little forced, but this one was perfect. I never recognize most of the song titles you use, but I still recognize your genius.

SB said...

Sometimes I feel proud to know you. Ok, all the time. Now don't let that go to your head. And I agree with Doug-- best one so far, and you are a genius.

Jessie Biel said...

Don't you be hating, before I get all Texas Chainsaw Massacre on your ass!