Friday, June 19, 2009

Toot Toot, Beep Beep

Ooooooooh....Blair has been a baaaaad girl!


Leighton Meester has a sex tape! People, if I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times: If you're a celebrity, or you could potentially become a celebrity or if you even have the desire to become a celebrity, do NOT MAKE A SEX TAPE. It WILL get out! I'm not even sure who the sex tape is with, but the only way I'd be interested in watching is if it was with Chuck Bass!


Mee-ow!


Hey, Kristen Stewart:


I hate your face.

Thanks to Billy for sending me that picture. Any opportunity I have to make fun of Kristen Stewart is a good one.


Have you guys heard the latest Jon and Kate news?



Next Monday's episode was supposed to be a special Mother's Day episode but they are pre-empting it in exchange for a 1 hour special in which an "important announcement will be made which changes our family." Uh.....you know what that spells, right?


Look, if it makes them happy, it can't be so bad. But I'm interested to see how they work out 'sharing custody' and all of the logistical things that come with raising eight kids. If the little ones didn't need therapy before...they definitely do now.


TGIF mothatruckas.

No comments: