Thursday, July 9, 2009

Dude - Where's My Wand?

Why hello there Daniel Radcliffe.


How you doin'? What's that? You want me to come to your new movie's premiere tonight? Well hmm...I guess I could swing that. I'll have to cancel a date, and another movie premiere but I'll do it all for you. Wait - Danny - what premiere am I going to again? Oh that's right:


HARRY POTTER AND THE HALF BLOOD PRINCE. Is goin' be ril good. If Dan needs somewhere to sit I think my lap will be available. Meow!


Here the kids are on the cover of Entertainment Weekly:


WHEN did they grow up?! I mean, my lord! They're giant! It's hard to believe that when the movies started they looked like this:



Geez, it's like completely different people. Crazy and yet, I haven't aged a day.


Nor have I aged a day since this picture was taken:


Yes people, that is me as Harry Potter in Harry Podder: Dude Where's My Wand? The year was 2005, and I was working at a dinner theater. Ah....my theater degree put to good use. That experience was actually amazing though. I worked with some of the funniest people I've ever met and also some of the most conceited, bull-headed, and power hungry assholes I've ever met. Harry Podder was a painfully unfunny show but always has a fond place in my heart due to the people that I worked with. I really miss that place sometimes, but when I look at how long some people have worked there....I would literally kill myself if I was there as long as they have been. Still....fond memories.


Anyone watch So You Think You Can Dance last night?


Kupono and Kayla....ugh. KILLED ME. Combined with that Sara Barrielles song and.....I die. If you didn't watch it you don't know what I'm talking about, but those that did will absolutely agree with me - it was pretty moving and powerful. Speaking of powerful.....


Who is watching "Nurse Jackie," on Showtime? This show is AWESOME. Every episode is poignant and funny and heartbreaking all at the same time. I highly recommend it. Just don't watch it right before you go to bed because you'll be all sad and shit and stay up way past your bedtime thinking about things and then you won't get to sleep and you'll wake up late the next day and be really cranky and have to wear your glasses to work but you'll bring your contacts with you but it'll really annoy you because your contact container will open in your bag and get contact solution everywhere. Not that that's happened to me, I'm just saying. It could if you start watching Nurse Jackie.
By the way, Jude Law?


That shirt done be lookin' RIL gay!
And with that, I shall leave you. I have to go pick up my invisibility cloak from the dry cleaners.

2 comments:

Beachquack said...

That Daneil Radcliff picture is yummy.

Also, I totally agree on the Mia Michaels dance. SOOOOOOOOOOOO Amazing!!! Love It! You were the one who got me into SYTYCD, and I thank you from the bottom of my dance-show-obsessed heart!

Kevin Doyle said...

How do you get tickets to all these premieres?

Will the three stars be there, too?

Enjoy. Can't wait to see it myself.