Friday, July 24, 2009

Feelin' Woozy

Ugh, the only thing getting me through this day is


A) The fact that it's Friday.
B) Jordin Sparks' new album
C) The fact that no one's really in the office therefore no one is harassing me
D) Did I mention that it's Friday and I'm excited about that?


Had a work party last night with everyone from my office and let me tell you - bankers can drink! It was super fun though and I'm okay with the fact that I'm tooooottally feeling it today.


Yesterday I had a post about monsters. Well, another monster was found out and about yesterday in LA.



Nemesis. He sure is getting big, isn't he? Look at those teeth though! Sers Cruz, get thee to a dentist pronto. You little brat.

I read this blog called "Asleep on the Subway" and it frequesntly makes me laugh. I saw one this morning that had me laughing out loud...LOL'ing, if you will.



The caption below it said "It's okay, the one in the pink is the mother." Ugh. It's everything I can do to not fall asleep at my desk. Page Six was upset that Michael Aussiello from Ew.com (or Assiello as I like to call him) got to interview Kristen Bell for Comic-Con so I made him a little something. J, my gift to you.


It's like you've known each other for years.

I think I'm going to stumble down and get something to eat. All I want is a burger but this damn diet won't allow it. Of course...everyone needs one cheat day......

1 comment:

Jwise said...

you're the bestest ever!