Friday, July 17, 2009

Friday Fun

Eesh, what a day! Packing my desk has been a litle chaotic but my boxes are done and ready to go! In a few short minutes I'll be leaving to go home and pack for....

Wahoooooo!!!! I can't wait to spend all weekend with mah girls, Page Six, and Spenc. Hopefully the rain will not happen as planned and I can get some sun! To kill some time before I go, I decided to do a fun little game that Quentin posted on FB. Basically, you have to use your favorite artist and answer the questions provided with song titles. Thought it was kinda funny, I'm bored, so here I go:


Artist: Alanis Morissette
Are you a Male or a Female: A Man
Describe Yourself: So Pure
How do you Feel: Perfect
Describe Where you Currently Live: Utopia
If you could go anywhere, where would you go?: On the Tequila
Your favorite form of transportation: The Couch
Your best friend is: 21 Things I want in a lover
You and your best friends are: Knees of My Bees
What's the weather like: Incomplete
Favorite time of day: Wake Up (It's absolutely not, but that song fit best)
If your life was a tv show, what would it be called: So-Called Chaos
What is life to you: You Oughta Know
Your relationship: All I Really Want
Your fear: Uninvited
What is the best advice you have to give: Everything
Thought for the day: Thank U
See? How fun! Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: