Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Oh What a Night...

Happy Hump Day everyone. What? It's noon already? Where the hell has the day gone? I guess it's a good thing that the day went fast, especially since it's SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE night!



I'm actually a little scared for tomorrow night because the 8 people left are kind of all amazing. We have my favorite boys - Jason and Brandon, and my girls - Jeanine and Kayla, but Melissa, Ade, Evan, and Jeanette are all awesome. Truthfully I don't want any of them going home, but if I had to guess, I'd say Melissa and Evan (or Ade) are going home.


Last night I met up with More-O, Diego, Ben, Dom, and Stevie for a screening of Katherine Heigel's new movie, "The Ugly Truth."

Truthfully, I wasn't even that looking forward to seeing it because the previews looked AWFUL. I have to say though, the movie was actually really great. Maybe it was because my expectations were so low, but I laughed a LOT. Katherine Heigel's awesome in it, Gerard Butler's really good (even though his accent was in and out the entire movie) and the supporting cast is also really good. So many funny moments and I may or may not have shed a tear - what can I say? I'm a sucker for love.


After the movie I went to Whole Foods and got some dinner and on the way home I was talking to my sister about NYC Prep on the phone. While walking, I happened to pass "The Hills" stars Holly Montag (Heidi's sister) and Stephanie Pratt (Spencer's sister).



Melissa didn't believe that I passed them, so I went back and asked them to say hi to my sister. Holly was actually EXCEPTIONALLY nice and cute, Stephanie pretended to not hear me and seemed drunk. Bitch. So Melissa and Holly are talking about how Holly didn't know what "NYC Prep" was and Stephanie goes "NYC Prep, those kids are out of control." To which I said "This coming from Stephanie Pratt?!" I'm such a smart ass but that girl has NO room to talk. Best part about the story? Melissa had Crest whitening strips on the entire time AND her phone died in the middle of talking to Stephanie. Classic. Kind of a cool moment, and I definitely win the "brother of the year" award.


After I got home and enjoyed my salad, I watched "Tori and Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood" in bed.


I kiiiiiiiinda love that show - they're surprisingly charming. Anyway, the big thing for this episode was that Tori was organizing her gay best friends' commitment ceremony. At the end when the actual ceremony happened? This was me:


Omg, I was a mess. Between the sweetness of the ceremony, the thought of my brother getting married next week, and then the realization of how I'm going to die alone....hoo boy! Cry Me a River! Who knew Tori and Dean had it in them? Actually, what am I saying? I'm not going to die alone...I've got


PC. :)


One last thing before I go. I kinda hate this one girl from American Idol. I was never a huge fan of her 'cutesy' act and her 'oh I'm a virgin I'm so pure I'm going to wear this purity ring and show you how pure I am' schtic. But I listened to her new album....and....



It's love. SERIOUSLY, ya'll! It's SO GOOD. It's one of those "listen from start to finish" albums. Very poppy, very dance-y, s'good stuff. Speaking of good stuff.....Michelle Obama? The haircut?



Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiierce.

2 comments:

Yasi said...

omg please tell me you ask SP if she was on the Port Jefferson platform last Friday night?!

Anonymous said...

Brian, because of you, I watch NYC prep.