Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Today is a "Venti" kind of day.

Britney Spears presented the Top Ten list on Letterman last night. Or at least, someone resembling Britney Spears.




Hey Brit Brit....you in there? Helllooooo? She was actually quite robotic last night. Reminded me of a certain Aunt....or Small Wonder.


Still, she looked good and wait - why was she wearing a bikini again? That girl really confuses me.

Had dinner with my friend Phil from college last night.



He is much nicer than this picture implies. And not as white. We had a lot of fun reminiscing and I got to eat Steak Fajitas and have a margarita so you KNOW I was happy! Afterwards we went out for a few drinks with Dr. Mike and then I passed the hell OUT. Muey Tired-o. I then procceeded to have some REALLY weird dreams. I dreamt that we were back in Colorado, and it was my brother's wedding still, but my Cousin Angela was there wearing this white pant suit.


Yeaahhhh....unfortunately she didn't look that chic. She looked more like something out of Dianne Keaton's wardrobe.

So we're in Colorado

and she's texting me that my Cousin Dan was arriving and surprising everyone. But the way she texted me...went something like this: "B, it's A, J and L are going to the A to P up D. Shh! S!" So weird. Then Justine was there and in this like, American Apparel-esque outfit. It was this white shirt tied up really high and then she had on these weird copper colored tights. A visual:

She comes up to me and she's like "how do you like my outfit?" to which I replied "well it's a little innapropirate to meet Grandpa and Grandma in - I can see your vajay-jay!" So weird. Pat and Justine are meeting her sisters in Vegas this weekend and I'm totes jeals. A little sun and relaxation sounds great right about now. Anyway, enjoy you two!!
On a side note, this picture

makes me laugh. A lot.

Dear Kim Kardashian:
I don't care.

Dear Kourtney Kardashian:


I care less. Plus, I hate how your name is spelled. The end.

3rd date tonight with the new boy and he's making me dinner. :) Free dinner AND a cute boy? SCORE!!!

Speaking of scoring....


I love you Ryan Kwanten!

1 comment:

Justine said...

Beep Bop Beep... Wish you could come to Vegas.