Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Me-Ow

Last night whilst doing my laundry and other various Tuesday night cleaning activities, I stumbled across a special on ABC about a zoologist who was living in the African wild trying to....um....I'm not exactly sure what he's trying to do. I think he's like, trying to befriend them or make them more used to humans or....something. But anyway....his name is Dave Salmoni and....



Um.........Are you kidding me???!!!




Is this shit for real?!!




Lions, Tigers, and a hottie??!! Oh my! Ugh...that joke was bad. I'm sorry. I really am. I just couldn't resist. Here, a peace offering:




For those who know me, they know that I've always wanted a baby lion to live in my backyard. I can't even imagine the adventures that this guy has had....or the adventures that he and I will have when we fall in love and are married in some weird tribal ceremony in Nabibia. Or Nambia. Or Nambimbia. What's the country that I'm thinking of....? Hm......

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So he's like the Indiana Jones of Zoology - cuz science kids just usually are not that hot. I mean DAYUM!

Good Luck with your baby lion & congrats on your upcoming Nambibibian nuptials

XOXO Q

Jwise said...

And he likes to shower on camera too!

http://www.towleroad.com/2009/08/dave-salmoni-showers-with-lions.html

doug said...

Ew.


Namibia.

Jwise said...

he loves you too

http://www.towleroad.com/2009/08/dave-salmoni-my-gay-fans-are-the-most-appreciative.html