Thursday, August 13, 2009

A Tori Kind of Thursday


Oh hey Tori, what's up girl? How has the tour been going? I hope well - I've really enjoyed looking at some of the setlists you've played. I see that you're going to be in New York tonight at Radio City Music Hall and I was wondering if you wouldn't mind if I came and saw you play? It has been a little while since I last saw you in concert, I think I may have been in Utah even! Anyway, keep a look out for me. I'll be the person way way way up on the third balcony straining to see you.


I could have gotten closer seats, but, well, I kind of procrastinated. A lot. It's okay though - I'll still get to hear you (hopefully)!

In other news, it looks like I'm moving!!! Yup, Page Six and I signed a lease yesterday on an adorable place in the West Village. In fact.....


...there it is! It's right about Toosh and Forever Gift. I'm super excited that we finally locked something down and I couldn't be more stoked about the area that we're living in. The apartment is cozy, but not small and the rooms are pretty standard. Our kitchen is fantastic - really nice, and our living room is also a relatively good size. It's totally in our budgets and we can't wait to move in on September 1!!

Of course you're all invited to our housewarming party. Well, everyone except for you:


...nemesis....

3 comments:

Kevin Doyle said...

VERY nice apartment. congrats.

Just B said...

Ooohhh... Your new apartment looks nice. Congratulations!

Steve said...

It's okay if Danny Gokey comes right? I already invited him and he was real excited to sing "Get Ready".