Monday, August 24, 2009

Vacation All I Ever Wanted....



Holy Moley - I know that August is vacation month and everything but where the hell is everyone? Half of the office is gone, friends out of town, even the celebrities are boring me to tears!


Speaking of boring to tears....

Oh Rachel McAdams, what did you do to me? I saw "The Time Traveler's Wife" with Page Six yesterday and while the last twenty minutes emotionally devastated me, the first half of the movie was boring as sin! I love me some Rachel McAdams so she can really do no wrong and from what I've heard everyone else loved this movie but I dunno, it just didn't do it for me. You know what else didn't do it for me?



Heidi Montag. You can neither sing, nor dance. Please do not try. K thanks byeee..


Very low-key weekend. Nothing of note really happened, except for having another great date with the new boy Saturday night. Sarah, I tried to take more Hank pictures for you, but this is the best one I got:


That dog does NOT sit still!! Still totally adorable though.


Sunday before the movie Page Six and I checked out episodes #2 and #4 of "Glee."



I can't even tell you how excited I am to have this show on every week. In the first three episodes alone, I have Gleek-ed out so many times because there are SO many great moments. Page Six would kill me if I gave you more than this but all I have to say is.......Rhianna, Beyonce, Kayne, and Celine. Ugh, I DIE. I have a feeling this show has a pretty great fan base already so I hope that it does well. It's too smart, funny, and complex of a show for it to not be on the air.


Same old same old at work today. Boss is gone for two weeks and it's more of a vacation for me than it is for him. There are a couple of cute new analysts in our group but they all look so YOUNG!! Seriously, like 12. At what age did I turn from "young" to "oh God I look so old."


Jordin Sparks is opening for Britney at MSG and I kiiiiiiiiiinda wanna go again just to see her.


Well, and Britney too, I guess. Anyone wanna go?

2 comments:

Spenc said...

When is "the new boy" going to be getting a nickname? I'm sure Page Six and More-O would all agree with me. Come on, Carrie 2.0 -- we expect more! ;)

Q said...

Spenc - stop reading my mind. That was going to be my comment. Also - I'm thankful for hulu - now that I'm a city gal I can't afford cable - so all my Glee will have to come from hulu - I think I just exploded a little inside thinking about how excited I am about this show.

XOXO