Wednesday, August 26, 2009

We Need to Talk....

Lea Michele......you know I love you girl. You KNOW I do. I mean, you're absolutely amazing. You were phenom in "Spring Awakening,"


your gay husband is soooo mah boyfriend,


and in the three episodes of "Glee" I've seen you've blown me away in every scene you're in.


But the eyebrows.



Girl. The eyebrows. You're not Groucho Marx, you're not Peter Gallagher. I know you're not shooting at the moment, but control those things!! Don't be gettin' all Christina Aguilera up in here!



Speaking of...where IS Christina? Time for a new album, pronto!!


And yeah, that's Page Six with Lea Michele. I'm not jealous at all. I don't get jealous.



Finally....look who is on the cover of US Weekly....



KOURTNEY KARDASSIAN - GO AWAY!!!
Although, I'm very ashamed I watched "Kourtney and Khole Take Miami" and actually enjoyed it. Shh. Don't tell anyone.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I randomly found your blog and it's funny stuff.

Eyebrows are wild beasts that have to be tamed (how annoying).