Wednesday, September 9, 2009

The Day I was Sexually Harassed by a MILF

I have a very special person in my life.


And while it has been more than a few years since I've seen this hot piece of Canadian ass, I am still as close as ever to Miss Annette Pyne/Christie. Or as I know her - AnelomeneloP. Today is Annette's birthday. 23, I believe. And I could never properly give her a birthday blog that she is due. She is one of my dearest friends and one that I know will be in my life forever - even if we don't see each other for years and years. Duing my Freshman year in college, I remember seeing her and Amanda hanging out and thinking to myself "I need to get to know those girls." I am so lucky that thought became reality as I can't imagine my life without her (or Amanda for that matter). During the course of our time together, we began "dating". Then we got married, adopted a dog, and had two kids together. Annette, I present to you, our family portrait:



Ah, our lovely family. Annette and myself, 5 year old Brinette, 3 year old Albert Clifford (A.C. for short) and our lovely beagle Rufus. I love the life we've made together my lovely wife and here is to many more years together. I hope you have the happiest of birthdays!!! Oh, and just for shits and giggles...


Grayson. Annette's REAL life baby. TOTES ADORBS!!
Annnnnnd a picture of MY real life baby.


So since Monday was a holiday, Page Six and I went out Sunday night with friends. After dinner we hit this Pub where a family from Ohio was celebrating their goddaughter's 21st birthday. At first we thought for sure they were swingers but then they started talking to us. The old dad saw me dancing in the corner and bought us a round of drinks, announcing that I was a "funny fu*#er." However, I was assaulted by his MILF wife and received the pictures today to prove it. At first things were innocent. I was picking out jukebox songs and she wouldn't leave me alone

So I decided to go with it for a little bit, just to placate her.


After a while I needed to make it all about me. Pictures were being taken, afterall.

Page Six and Caitlin did nothing to help me, instead sitting idly by drinking and posing.

Then "Brick House" happened and things took a turn for the worse. MILF decided that she was going to dance with me, no matter how much I protested. But you know, her husband bought me a drink, so I decided to go along with it.


But then she started rubbing up on my leg...


And I was very much NOT okay with this scenario!!!



After a while they started to fade and head home, and we headed to other fine establishments that were MILF-free. However, I shall forever be scarred and never forget the day I was sexually assaulted by a MILF.

The End.

Tonight is the Dodgeball Back-To-School party and I am exciiiiiiited. There's something else to be excited for....hmmm...I can't think of what it might be though....hmm......Oh yeah.

1 comment:

annette said...

When I saw the title "The Day I was Sexually Harassed by a MILF" and my picture underneath, I thought...oh, nevermind. I know I've sexually harassed you plenty in the past (which resulted in two beautiful children) and I know I'll do it again when I see you in the not too distant future.

I love you, Brian. Thanks for the beautiful post, you beautiful man.