Friday, September 18, 2009

It's Not a Problem, Just a Challenge....

By now I'm sure the BriTunes readers are well aware of my love for "Glee." I mean, it's not like I've kept it a secret or anything. What I love most about Glee is that even when it's a slower episode there is still so much brilliance and charm that you can't help but love it. Unfortunately though, I've come across a problem. The problem, it seems, is with Lea Michele's version of "Take a Bow," origianlly sung by Princess RiRi, or Rhianna as the rest of the world knows her.


I CAN'T


STOP


LISTENING


TO IT!!!!!


Seriously ya'll. It's like, I turn on my iPod, I go to that song. I go to Hulu, I watch that song. I get home, I put on my iTunes and pretend to be Rachel Barry singing in my mirror. Please, please tell me I'm not alone in this. I know there must be someone out there who is sharing this problem with me. If it get's any worse, someone might need to stage an intervention.


Hint Hint.


And now a little feature I like to call "What's Wrong With Your Face??!"


Dear dude on the far left:

What's Wrong With Your Face??!!


Dear Brad Pitt:




What's Wrong With Your Face??!!



Dear Kristen Stewart:


What's Wrong With Your Face??!!

That concludes this edition of "What's Wrong With Your Face."

Thank You, and enjoy your Friday.

1 comment:

Chris and Kerri said...

Brian, I am also obsessed with Glee AND the song Take a bow. I love love love love it!