Tuesday, September 1, 2009

It's That Time Again


The leaves have yet to change, the shorts are not all put away, but there is a hint of Fall in the air. It's exciting and depressing all at the same time - where the HELL did Summer go??!! Because it is the beginning of September, we are allowed to celebrate one major thing:



SEX AND THE CITY 2 STARTED FILMING TODAY!!!!!! I haven't heard anything about the plot but I'm sure that all will change by the end of the year. I can't believe we have another Sex and the City on the way, here's hoping they don't F it up!!


It was announced on the Today Show today that the vagina factory is turning out another baby.



Yes, that freak of freaks family, the Duggars, are having Baby # 19 soon. NINETEEN. BABIES. Out of ONE uterus. I honestly don't know how Jim Bob and Vagina Lady even have sex. I mean, it'd be like sticking it in to this:



I don't know about you, but I'd prefer to NOT go spleunking in that.

A guy at work I always thought was friggin' hot just walked by and smiled to his friend.

Ya know, I'm good. Thanks. Maybe single is the way to go.


Speaking of single, I'm getting major mixed signals from the new boy. I don't know if he's into this or not any more. He'll text me and act interested but has made zero attempts to hang out. Knowing me, I'm probably reading way too much into things but I have a feeling this is going to go the way all of my other romantic attempts have gone:


Wah Wah.


Last night was our last night of informal dodgeball before the main season starts up. I have a feeling this season is going to be insanely fun and if last night's after party is any indication, there are a many rough Tuesday morning ahead of me. Somehow last night we had an impromtu singing of "La Vie Boheme"



complete with set parts, dance moves, and everything. I honestly don't know that I've EVER had a more fun time singing RENT. It was the most fun and GAYEST thing in a Lesbian Bar, ever. Also included in the night?


That damn stripper pole!! Why won't it just leave me alone? It haunts me in my dreams....

6 comments:

Q said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Q said...

I love that you can somehow segue from "Fall" to "Stripper Pole"

Iknowaboutpopular said...

Welcome Fall! That picture of SJP looks amazing! Who's doing her makeup now? Whoever it is they're doing a great job because I can barely see SJP's saddle.

annette said...

I sure love you.

MLC and I watched Adventureland this weekend and every time Kristin Stewart came on screen I said, "Brian hates her face." You're in my head, bebe.

PS Don't put up with any games from the new guy. If you're getting hot & cold Katie Perry vibes from him, ask him what's up. No need to waste your time.

More-O said...

I love how you left out the part that you danced the stripper pole...in a speedo for a drink. Does that make you like an official stripper because you also got dollar bills in your speedo? You are so starring in Pretty Woman 2.

FlipCup said...

Your shirt looked good on everyone, by the way, and everyone's shirt looked good on you. We were sharing clothes like we were 8th grade girls!

Please don't forget to give me back my scrunchie.